Estefania Rodriguez represents Mexico in an atomweight main event against Stephanie Hernandez on Mexican Independence Day. Saturday’s Combate Global card features Mexican-born fighters from top to bottom competing in Miami.
Rodriguez makes her Combate debut on Saturday after collecting a perfect 4-0 record elsewhere on the regional circuit. Hernandez (3-1) is a reliable submission threat undefeated since stumbling in her professional debut. Hernandez trains at SBG Idaho, a spinoff of the SBG Ireland camp that produced Conor McGregor.
Can’t get enough boxing and MMA? Get the latest in the world of combat sports from two of the best in the business. Subscribe to Morning Kombat with Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell for the best analysis and in-depth news.
The bantamweight division is highlighted in three fights this weekend, including the co-main event. Loxbey Montalvan looks to make it two-for-two in Combate as he welcomes Ivan Munez Miranda in the latter’s professional debut.
Below is the fight card and viewing information for Saturday’s Combate Global event.
Combate Global card
- Estefania Rodriguez vs. Stephanie Hernandez, women’s atomweights
- Loxbey Montalvan vs. Ivan Nunez Miranda, bantamweights,
- Ramon Vizcarra vs. Alex Gonzalez, bantamweights
- Yazmin Najera vs. Katherinne Machuca, 120-pound catchweight
- Adam Ortiz vs. Alberto Montes, 150-pound catchweight
Combate Global info
- Date: Sept. 16
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Start time: 9:30 p.m. ET (main card)
- How to watch: Paramount+